Le ultime novità  dal mondo della magia.
Rispondi
ruben
Guru
Guru
Contatta:

accendino pieghevole

Messaggio da ruben »

http://www.seomagic-usa.com/catalog/pro ... ucts_id/66
Vi do spiegazione ma scusate in inglese poiche ce molto da scrivere.
Try showing a normal lighter in your left palm concealing the curved one in your right palm. Then use a Change Over Palm which will make it appear that you have only the normal one in two empty hands (the curved one being now concealed in the left palm and the normal one shown in the right).
Then do a shuttle pass (I would suggest a move like Al Goshman hand to hand toss) before you rub the curved one only with the tip of the middle finger (the normal one in thumbpalm) and bend it almost in the open. Reveal the first effect.

As they look at it, for them the effect is over, switch for the 45° angled one in your pocket (one Slydini tip here don't drop and take, just take: the other one has to fall and it makes only one move, no fumbling).

Get the curved one back, show it briefly by placing it in your left palm. Redo a Change over palm (inducing that there is nothing else in your hands) as you patter for the rest of the audience, and then new shuttle pass into your left closed fist. Ask the spectator who rechecked the curved one to hold it in his fist and by suggestion, having him concentrating, make it bend 45° in his own hand.

How to make it: Farlo
but you MUST empty the butane first. Using tape or a rubber band, lock the gas valve open untill all the butane is gone. Let it sit overnight.

Once done, remove the tape or rubber band. Be sure the lighter is empty!!!

Put the lighter on a metal tray and put it in the oven to soften the plastic. You will have to experiment with the temperature and the time on this.

Put on some gloves and be ready. Once the plastic becomes pliable, immediately grab it and begin twisting. It will cool quickly, so the twisting must be done quickly. I'm sure you could also do a bend, or even stretch the lighter.

If you did not get the lighter too hot, the flint wheel will still work, although the lighter won't light (no butane, remember?). That's a sacrifice of course, but please don't attempt to do this with butane still in the lighter. It MUST be emptied first.

I used to use these when I smoked. I'd get the last cigarette from a pack and casually twist up the pack before placing it down. Then I'd take out the twisted lighter (no switch will be necessary), and give it a few strikes. All the audience sees is the top part. The twisted part will be concealed in the hand. This is one case where you can let the audience assume the state of affairs. Why would they suspect otherwise, right?

Of course, even though the lighter will spark, it won't work. We've all seen someone fail at trying to light a lighter. Again, this seems normal.

Give it a casual twist, just as you did with the empty pack, and place it nonchalantly on the table and go to you pocket for a box of matches, or just ask someone for a light. Don't make a big deal of it, and act like it's something that just happens.

It becomes one of those fun incidental bits of weirdness that can add so much to a performance.
Rispondi