Le ultime novità  dal mondo della magia.
Rispondi
MagoSantoch
Moderatore
Moderatore
Contatta:

Vanish è on-line!

Messaggio da MagoSantoch »

VANISH - International Magic Magazine

Welcome to the VANISH magazine website. A FREE international magic magazine with over 30,000 downloads of the very first issue from every corner of the globe! Remember it IS FREE - no catches - just professionals wanting to produce a professional magazine to share our passion, and love of our craft!
Paul Romhany - Editor

"It is a crime that this magazine is free. This is better laid out and better content than many of the paid magazines out there. There is no reason anyone who has an interest in magic on any level is not reading this. In this day of age of "everything comes with a price," this is unbelievable." - BANACHEK

I think it’s great! Definitely directed at the performing magician - which is a niche not covered by any other publication.” - Bill Abbott

"I just read a copy of Vanish magazine and in a word,"WOW"! It looks great and I am floored by the number of excellent articles by a variety of writers with great photos. I cannot wait to read the next issue, Bravo!" - Carl Andrews

"After reading vanish for the first time I committed myself that this will be the only magazine I need to read.This is a number one, extremely well produced magazine, and will be hard to top. I love it and it's about time we can read a class act magazine by a class act person. Congratulations, I rank this a TEN." - Neal Scryer

Just wanted to say I just received my free download and I’m very impressed! Great Magazine!” - Bill Malone
La rivista è scaricabile gratuitamente a questo sito!
"Le cose: non le vediam per come sono, ma per come siamo;
quel che appare al nostro sguardo vien da quel che stiam cercando." da John Lubbok

Alessio "Santoch" Santini
Rispondi